Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the finest applications for creating dynamic presentations which comprises animations, sound effects, transitions, images, etc. This application is a part of Microsoft Office Suite. The latest stable version of this application is MS PowerPoint 2013. PPT, PPTX, etc. are default file extensions for presentations created using PowerPoint application.
Suppose you have created a PowerPoint presentation that consists of more than 30 slides on your Window 7 computer for the purpose of your project presentation. After giving final touch to your presentation file you inserted a USB flash drive on your system for transferring that PPT file. Instead of using copy method, you just used the cut and paste method. While moving that file into the flash drive, an unexpected shutdown of the system occurred. After, restarting the system you cross checked both your Window 7 computer and USB drive in order to locate PPT file. But it wasn’t there. It got lost.
In addition to the above scenario, a number of reasons influences deletion or loss of your PPT files that are stored on your computer HDD. In such situations, you don’t have to get panic, because you can easily recover deleted PPT file on Windows 7 using Power Point Recovery Tool. The powerful scanning algorithm of this software is capable of retrieving deleted PPT files on Windows 7 with few steps. The automated repair wizard of this software provides the easy recovery of PPT, PPS and PPTX files with its simple GUI (Graphical User Interface).
Several Reasons that Influences the deletion of PPT files on Windows 7
- Accidental Deletion: PPT files can get deleted from your Windows 7 computer, by wrong selection of unwanted data. By wrong selection, it means nothing but the selection of your important PPT files. However, you can easily restore accidentally deleted PPT file using PowerPoint Recovery Tool.
- Transfer Error: Consider you are moving PPT files from your Windows 7 computer to a USB flash drive. Any interruption occurs while the transfer of files, may result in the loss of that files.
- Deletion from Command Prompt: Although many users don’t use command prompt for managing files on Windows system. Sometime an inappropriate selection of keyword on it results in deletion of few PPT files.
- Virus Infection: Viruses can infect your PPT files just like media files. If your Antivirus application detect a PPT file on your Windows 7 computer as Virus infected, it may prompt you to delete it. Sometimes the application may delete that file by itself also.
Power Point Recovery Tool
- It is an innovative tool to recover deleted PPT file on Windows 7 that supports file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT.
- You can easily perform Windows 7 deleted PPT file recovery, from different types of hard disk drives such as SATA, IDE, SCSI, etc.
- Recovery of PowerPoint 2007 file can be performed effortlessly using this software. All the files listed after scanning process can be sorted on basis of their name, file type, extension and modified date.
- You can recover deleted PPT file on Windows 7, on the basis of its unique file signature.
- While restoring deleted PPT files from Windows 7, you can preview data that can be recovered after scanning.
- Scanned data can be viewed in File Type View as well as in Data View. (File Type View is optimized for recover deleted PPT file on Windows 7 on the bases of file extension. Data View provides a hierarchical view of data almost like Windows Explorer.)
- This tool not only recovers erased PPT files on Windows 7, but also has potential to repair corrupted PowerPoint files on Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, server 2003 and 2008, and other Windows versions with ease.
Tips to Keep your PPT File Secured
For ensuring PPT files on your Windows 7 computer is safe, you have to keep a proper backup of important PPT files on other storage device. Update your Antivirus software regularly to prevent virus infection. Before connecting other storage devices to your Windows 7 system, do a proper scanning using your Antivirus tool. Properly eject removable media from your Windows 7 hard disk.
Simple steps to recover lost 2007 PowerPoint file:
Step 1: Install the PowerPoint Recovery Tool and run it to launch main screen. Here choose Recover Files option as depicted in figure a.
Figure a: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the drive from where PPT file was lost and then click on Next to start scanning as depicted in figure b.
Figure b: Select Drive
Step 3: After scanning is completed, software will show Data View or File type view of restored PPT files.
Figure c: Recovered Files