MS Office PowerPoint is a great application to create professional presentations. It offers users a rich set of advanced features to make business presentation highly impressive and dynamic. However, you may suspect these presentations as unreadable with some error message like "There was an error accessing C:\documents and settings\alex\report.ppt" or "PowerPoint file is corrupt and cannot be opened". When you get into this undesired crisis, it becomes necessary for you to employ a proficient tool to repair unreadable PowerPoint file. With the aid of such repair tool, you can fix PPT, PPTX and PPS files with great ease.
If we look on factors, which can render the PowerPoint presentation as unreadable, you will know how easily these files are vulnerable to corruption. Below in few lines, you will know about few most occurring scenarios related to PowerPoint file corruption:
- PowerPoint files may become unreadable these are saved on the drive that is corrupted due to viruses and external threats, after formation of bad sectors, spyware infection etc.
- Since Windows registry contains important configuration settings of all applications, if there is any problem in registry policy settings, it will render the presentation as unreadable
- User may encounter unexpected power surge while working on PowerPoint presentation, which leads to sudden shutdown of system. Due to this, presentation gets unreadable.
- There is a header in beginning of each file that shares important information regarding file accessibility. If the header is corrupted due to virus attack, storage drive corruption, improper compression or due to other reason, it will result in unreadable PPT file.
- If the CRC value is corrupted, PowerPoint file may become corrupt and then it refuses to open. In this stage, you can refer this link, www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/corrupt.html
- Sometimes, PPT file gets corrupted during recovery operation with a third party tool.
Irrespective any reason for PowerPoint file corruption, PowerPoint Recovery Tool provides effective process to fix unreadable PowerPoint file. By utilizing this omnipotent utility you can restore ppt file that is corrupted, broken or damaged due to various factors.
PowerPoint Recovery Tool is packaged with advanced file repair mechanism that makes it highly effective utility to fix unreadable PowerPoint file. Software performs complete scanning of unreadable presentation and recovers animations, texts, formatting, sound effects, images, fields including hyperlinks, OLE objects and other attributes. It repairs corrupt or unreadable PowerPoint presentation with headers and footers. This tool is rewarded for it’s excellency in repairing inaccessible, corrupted, damaged or unreadable presentations on MS Office 2000 and it’s previous launches. It is a read only application that creates replica of source PPT file to repair unreadable PowerPoint file. You can run this tool on all popular Windows 32-bit and 62-bit machines. One can use this link http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/file-on-windows-8.html to get more information for repairing corrupt PPT file on Windows 8 machine.
Note: Click on www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/powerpoint-says-file-is-corrupted.html and repair PPT file after PowerPoint says, "file is corrupted"
Steps to repair unreadable presentation:
Step 1: Install PowerPoint repair software in your system and launch it to open its home wizard.
Fig 1: Home Window
Step 2: From home window, choose unreadable PowerPoint point which you want to fix using "Browse" option and click on "Repair" button to start file repairing.
Fig 2: Select Unreadable Presentation
Step 3: After the repairing process is completed, a window will be shown showing "Preview File" option as shown in fig 3.
Fig 3: Preview Repaired Presentation