Microsoft PowerPoint is a slideshow presentation program that provides an easy way for creating and projecting presentations within minutes. It is officially launched in 1990 and available as a part of Microsoft Office suit. This application allows users to create interactive slides that contain images, shapes, tables, charts, videos, audios, etc. Users can include stylized text and background effects to MS PowerPoint slides. Anyone can create large number of animations and transition effects on PowerPoint also. The presentation files that created using this tool are having different types of file extensions like PPT, PPS, PPTX, etc. PPT is a prevalent file extension among various PowerPoint formats.
In some situations PPT files stored on one’s computer can get deleted with or without the knowledge of the user. In order to recover those files, users may utilize some recovery tools and probably they may succeed in recovering that. But errors can produce while trying to open such files again on a PowerPoint program. If that happens, the main reason of this problem would be the corruption of PPT files. This corruption has to repair anyway in order to open that PPT file successfully. Is it possible to repair PPT file after recovery of such a file using recovery software?
To fix PPT file corruption after recovery, users have to make use of a powerful repairing solution. PowerPoint Recovery tool is a top-notch utility designed to repair PPT file after recovery, which can be effectively used to repair PPT files produced by different PowerPoint versions such as 2007, 2010, 2000, and 2003 etc. Various PPT file corruptions can get resolved using this tool because of the help of powerful repairing engine associated with this software.
Various Reasons for the Corruption of PPT Files:
- Recovery Softwares: This scenario has already discussed in the above section. Suppose one person recovered a deleted PPT file using this software. Such as recovered file can sometimes get corrupted especially if the recovery software used is downloaded from suspicious sites.
- Improper Termination of PowerPoint Program: Sometimes, the PowerPoint program can get freeze because of several reasons like system errors, lack of memory, virus attack, etc. If anyone closes the PowerPoint program forcefully in such situations, it can result in the corruption of PPT files which have been running on.
- Inappropriate System Shutdown: Suppose one user is creating a PPT file using his PowerPoint application. Then a sudden shutdown happens to that computer due to an unexpected power surge. This shutdown can probably affects PPT files by bringing corruption to such files.
- Incomplete Installation of MS PowerPoint: Sometimes, the incorrect installation of MS PowerPoint application due to various reasons such as damaged installation file can also result in the corruption of PST files.
Features of PowerPoint Recovery Tool
- Users can use this tool to effectively repair PPT file after recovery by any one of the various recovery tools available.
- This tool for fixing PPT file after recovery is designed and developed by experienced team of professionals.
- Users can fix corrupt PPT files and recover text, transitions, sound effects, pictures, formatting of text, OLE objects, and hyperlink fields from corrupt PPT files using this tool.
- This software repairs PPT files by maintaining the actual arrangement of headers and footers on those files.
- One can carry out repairing of a PPT file after recovery in a manageable way and repaired file can be previewed before attempting recovery.
- This tool has the potential to fix corrupted PowerPoint files on Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, server 2003 and 2008, and other versions of Windows operating system.
- The repaired PPT file can be saved into any location accessible to host computer.
Steps that You Need to Follow for Fixing a PPT file
Step 1: Download & install PowerPoint Recovery Tool on your computer and launch it.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: use the "Browse" option on this software to find and scan corrupted PPT file. Click on "Repair" button to start file repair process
Figure 2: Select Corrupted PPT File
Step 3: After repairing process, you can "Preview File" as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Repaired PPT File