In today’s digital era, presentation slides are used for creating, presenting and sharing information. You can add images, sound, videos, text and chart to deliver interactive presentation slide show sessions. Nowadays, most of the multinational companies, education institutions and other organizations exclusively use PowerPoint slides to convey product presentations, courseware, slideshow, annual reports and many others. However, many times, while creating new slides, you may end up with abrupt exit of PowerPoint application due to sudden power failure, which can make you to lose entire presentation slide show. In such circumstances, you might think, is it possible to recover lost PowerPoint presentation slides? Fortunately, yes it can be possible with the usage of PowerPoint Recovery Tool. This software can recover lost missing presentation slides within few mouse clicks.
This software can recover lost PowerPoint slides stored on different types of hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, PATA, etc. supported by Western Digital, Maxtor, Hitachi, Seagate, Kingston, Transcend, etc. With the aid of this award winning software, it’s possible to get back lost PowerPoint slides (.pps) as well as .ppt and .pptx file with ease. In addition to PowerPoint slides, one can get back lost Excel files, Word files, OneNote, DBX files. Even, one can restore lost presentation slides from formatted, reformatted; non-bootable or crashed hard drive using this simple user interface. In addition, you can employ this easy to use toolkit to fix unreadable PowerPoint file at your fingertips.
What are the Causes behind PowerPoint Presentation Slide loss?
- Accidental Formatting: Sometimes you may mistakenly format the partition that contains PowerPoint slides instead of other drive. This can lead to loss of PowerPoint slides within fraction of time.
- Improper PowerPoint File Transfer: Most of the times, while transferring PowerPoint slides stored on your system to other external storage device or vice versa; there may be chances of sudden interruption such as abrupt system shutdown due to unexpected power surge. As a result of this, you may lose PPT files.
- Virus Attacks: This can be one of the worst situations being faced by every presentation slide show user. However, due to severe virus or malware intrusion on your system increase the chances of losing your precious presentation slides. Additionally, you can make use of this powerful toolkit to recover lost PowerPoint slides with great ease.
- Improper Termination of PowerPoint Application: Sometimes, while delivering your PowerPoint slide show, due to abrupt or sudden power surge corresponding PowerPoint application get terminated. Later, when the power resumes you will be surprised to see that all the presentation slides goes missing.
- Bad Sectors: Due to improper shutdown of system and frequent power fluctuations excessive bad sectors may be formed over the hard drive, where your PPS slides are stored. This may lead to loss of PowerPoint slides.
- Other Factors: Besides, the other factors responsible for PowerPoint slides loss are file system corruption, hard disk failure, OS crash, software malfunctioning, emptying Recycle Bin folder, etc. Moreover, you can employ this award winning software to recover lost PowerPoint slides with utmost ease.
To overcome the above-mentioned causes behind loss of PowerPoint slides, one should preferably maintain proper presentation slides backup to other storage device and always close or terminate PowerPoint application by clicking “Exit” option provided in the file menu. However, unfortunately due to certain human mistakes if you are unable to keep proper presentation slide backup then, stop worrying! Here is an absolute solution i.e., PowerPoint Recovery Tool, which is capable enough to recover lost PowerPoint slides supported by MS PowerPoint 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, etc. Additionally, this software can get back data from PowerPoint file such as text, formatting, animations, sound effects, images, OLE objects, fields including hyperlinks.
This software can restore password protected PPS file and recover various other presentation file formats such as PPT, PPTX. Furthermore, this software has the ability to recover lost PowerPoint slides stored on other storage devices like external storage device like Fire Wire drive, external drive such as USB flash drive, Pen drive, Thumb drive, etc. With the help of this comprehensive algorithm, it’s possible to restore missing presentation slides from deleted or lost hard drive partition such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT with utmost ease. This application can recover lost PowerPoint slides compatible with the latest versions of Windows operating system namely Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Points to Remember:
- Regularly backup presentation slides (pps file) to other storage device like external hard drive
- Never abruptly close PowerPoint application while transferring or preparing presentation slides
- Always install genuine antivirus software on your system to prevent severe virus or malware attacks
Follow few steps to recover lost PowerPoint slides:
Step 1: Install the application and launch it to open main window. Here, you have to select Recover Files option as depicted in figure a.
Figure a: Main Window
Step 2: Select the drive where PowerPoint slides were saved and then click on Next to initiate scanning as depicted in figure b.
Figure b: Choose Drive
Step 3: After scanning is accomplished, software will display recovered presentation slides in Data View or File type view.
Figure c: Recovered Files