Microsoft Office PowerPoint is well-known and most useful application to prepare presentation file. It is available in different versions and continuously enriched with new features. Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 is one of the most preferred and advanced suit to create eye-catching PPT file. In presence of different useful features, some improper activity on the presentation file may results to corruption. In that case, all your hard work is wasted and any important information residing on the slides is lost. Majority of the users try to adjust with that situation as they do not know about the appropriate way, how to repair PowerPoint 2010 presentation file. If are suffering from such issue, no need to worry. PowerPoint Recovery Tool will be most effective to fix a corrupted or damaged PPT file easily. This application is designed in such a way that it can repair PowerPoint 2010 presentation in different corruption circumstances.
Your PowerPoint 2010 file may be corrupted in various circumstances, some of which are listed below:
- PowerPoint files are mainly corrupted after sudden closing when you are working upon it. When, you are editing the PPT file, if your system is shut down or any power surge occurs, it may corrupt. If PowerPoint crashes, then also you cannot open the PPT file. To repiar that PPT file, visit: www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/powerpoint-crashes-when-opening-file.html.
- CRC error is another reason behind corruption of PPT file. If you changing the file type so many times, there is a good chance of corruption.
- During upgradation of Microsoft office suite, if any error occurs your presentation file may get inaccessible. To repair unreadable presentation, visit: www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/repair-unreadable-powerpoint-file.html.
- When you are transferring your PowerPoint 2010 file from computer to another devices, if the process is interrupted PPT file may be corrupted.
- Besides that, a MS Office 2010 PowerPoint file may also be damaged if you save the file on any bad sector of hard disk.
- Corruption may also occur due to hardware or software malfunction, improper re-installation of OS, virus infection etc. You may also get a file association error making the PowerPoint 2010 file inaccessible. For further help, visit: http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/2010-file-association.html.
Apart from these reasons, if you cannot access your important PPT file after getting some unknown error messages, do not panic. This application is very efficient to fix different errors occurred on PPT file. This PowerPoint Repair Tool is a smart utility to open inaccessible PPT file effortlessly. You can also avoid this annoying data loss situation, if you keep a regular back up of your important data. Another important thing you must remember that, you should not use an ordinary application to repair a PowerPoint 2010 presentation because it can make further corruption on it.
Use of PowerPoint Repair Tool is very safe and effective to fix PPT, PPTX, PPS files and recover all information from it. It will be applicable to repair a PowerPoint 2010 presentation as well as other versions of MS Office PowerPoint file. It is designed with efficient algorithm to recover slides with its formatting, images, hyperlinks, tables, clip arts and other PowerPoint objects. If you do not have any practical experience to repair damaged PPTX file, then also you can easily fix your PowerPoint file easily using this software. To know the simple steps of damaged PPT file repair, click on the link: http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/damaged-file.html.
Note: Refer this page www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/cannot-open-pptx-file.html to get the easy guidance in fixing error, “PowerPoint cannot open .pptx file ”
Easy Steps to Repair a PowerPoint 2010 Presentation:
Step 1: Install this PPT repair tool on your computer and launchit to open the main screen as shown in fig 1.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select your corrupted presentation file using "Browse" option and click on "Repair" button to start repair operation.
Fig 2: Select 2010 Presentation File
Step 3: In this step, you have to choose the location to save the repaired PPTX file using "Browse" option and then click on "Save" button.
Fig 3: Save Repaired Presentation File