- PowerPoint Recovery Tool fastest tool to recover all types of PPT, PPS and PPTX files of MS Office PowerPoint
- Effectively performs PowerPoint data recovery on Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Win 7, XP and Vista platform
- PowerPoint Recovery Tool simply restores PPT files with its actual presentation headers and footers
- Finest tool to fix PowerPoint file created with PowerPoint 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and MS PowerPoint 2000 applications
- A highly-trained support team to present 24X7 technical assistance to its users
How to Recover Microsoft Powerpoint File?
Would you like to create dynamic presentations? If yes, then Microsoft PowerPoint is perhaps the finest tool for you. Using Microsoft PowerPoint application, you can easily add lots of features like animation, sound effects, formatting, and images to the presentation. However, there are times when PowerPoint file gets deleted or lost. Unfortunately, Microsoft PowerPoint does not provide any inbuilt tool to recover the PPT file that is lost under any circumstance. In such critical instances, you don't have to be anxious. As you can easily fix the deleted or lost PowerPoint files by using various recovery tools. However, when it comes to recovering PPT files, PowerPoint Recovery Tool is the finest application available across the globe.
Following are some of the most common circumstances where you need PowerPoint Recovery Tool.
- Sometimes while creating free space on the computer hard drive we unintentionally end up deleting a few of the PowerPoint files. If such a thing happens due to the usage of simple delete command then, it can be restored back via Recycle Bin. If the PPT or PPTX files are erased due to Shift-Delete or command deleted, then all the files get beyond any manual recovery.
- Formatting is probably one of the other common reasons for PowerPoint data loss. When such an instance happens all the saved files over the drive gets erased in seconds and user is left in dismay and disappointment about their data loss.
- Corruption of the file system is also responsible for PowerPoint data loss from Windows computer or laptop. File system of the PC usually get corrupted due to improper system shut down or virus attack. As this happens all the saved PPT files of respective drive become unreachable.
- Deletion of PPT files from Recycle Bin is possibly done by the users to clear junk files from hard drive. As this thing is done they get beyond manual recovery and thus need for PowerPoint Recovery Tool arises.
- Other reasons for PPT file loss or deletion are errors while changing the file system, improper ejection of the removable drive, deletion from a flash drive, deletion from Command Prompt or Terminal window, etc.
In order to avoid the data loss of PowerPoint presentations, you need to follow a few preventive measures which are listed below.
- Always take an appropriate backup of all your valuable PPT files to avoid data loss in scenarios such as malfunctioning of any software, improper shutdown of the system, sudden power failure etc.
- Make sure that you use an efficient anti-virus program to beat the infection of a virus on your computer.
- Whenever you are using PowerPoint application, make sure that you save all the data and properly exit the application.
Unique Features of PowerPoint Recovery Tool
- Simply restore corrupt PowerPoint file on all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint application.
- Facilitates to preview the recovered PPT file after completion of PowerPoint file recovery process.
- PowerPoint Recovery Tool effectively recovers data from corrupt MS PowerPoint presentation at your fingertips.
- PowerPoint Recovery Tool has safe, simple and user-friendly interface to perform PowerPoint 2007 file recovery.
- Supports PowerPoint file recover on all major versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Server 2003 & 2008, Windows 2000, etc.
- PowerPoint Recovery Tool restores text, sound effects, animation, images and other fields from corrupt or damaged PPT files.
Simple steps to recover deleted PowerPoint file:
Step 1: Download and install the PowerPoint Recovery Tool and later launch its main screen. On Main Screen select Recover Files option as depicted in figure a.
Figure a: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the drive in which file was saved and then click on Next to start scanning as depicted in figure b.
Figure b: Select Drive
Step 3: After scanning is completed, the software will show Data View or File type view of restored files.
Figure c: Recovered Files
Repair Corrupted PPT Files on Windows 8: If you are in search for the best solution for repairing your corrupted PPT files on Windows 8, then simply refer this page and know how to repair damaged PPT files on Windows 8. You need to use PowerPoint Recovery Tool to perform your task with ease. For more details about this product and procedure simply pad here http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/windows-8.html
Repair PPT File after Recovery: Make use of this software to repair files which are recovered after their deletion. For more valuable information just visit the following URL http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/repair-ppt.html
Recover Deleted PPT file on Windows 7: You can effectively use this application for the clean recovery of deleted PPT files from Windows 7 computer just like other operating systems. For more information, just visit this link http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/windows-7.html
How to Recover Deleted PowerPoint 2007 Files: By using an updated version of this application you can easily recover deleted PPT 2007 file from any storage device in a few simple steps. For more insight about this topic visit this link:http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/deleted-2007-files.html
Recover Lost PowerPoint Slides: Have you ever accidentally formatted your system drive and lost entire presentation slides? In that case, simply use PowerPoint Recovery Tool to restore PowerPoint slides lost due to virus attacks, hard drive crash, sudden termination of PowerPoint application, etc. To grab more updated information, simply tap here http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/lost-slides.html
Recover PowerPoint 2007 File after Crash: With the help of the updated version of this software any of you can easily recover PPT file after a system crash. To have in-depth knowledge about it, visit this link: http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/2007-file-after-crash.html
Fix Error PPT Is Not A Valid Win32 Application: Are you unable to open PPT file and experiencing "Not a Valid Win32 Application" error message? If so, simply use PowerPoint Recovery tool to fix error PPT is not a valid Win32 application on latest versions of MS PowerPoint 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, etc. To know more results, visit here http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/error-ppt-is-not-valid-win32-application.html.
Employ updated version of PowerPoint Recovery Tool and make it very simple to restore PowerPoint 2010 slides which have been deleted. To get more detail, click on www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/deleted-slides-in-powerpoint-2010.html
Now by making use of the updated version of this software you can recover lost PowerPoint 2007 file, with great ease. This upgrade process makes this software much more user friendly. To know more visit this link: http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/lost-powerpoint-2007-file.html
You can utilize this powerful app to restore accidentally deleted PowerPoint file. Visit at www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/accidentally-deleted.html and explore more to make this operation easy.
Using the recent version of this PowerPoint Recovery Tool, you can recover all data from PPT file if PowerPoint tool is crashed. It is effective on all major versions of MS Office to open crashed PPT file. To know more, follow this link: www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/powerpoint-crashes-when-opening-file.html.
Are looking for a suitable tool to fix PowerPoint 2010 file association problem, do not worry. Use this recent version of PowerPoint Recovery Tool for a better result. To know more, visit: http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/2010-file-association.html.
Receiving error while opening PowerPoint presentation? Employ this advanced PowerPoint Repair tool and make it easy to fix all errors and to make presentation healthy. To get detailed information about this process, click on www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/error-while-opening-powerpoint-presentation.html
In case if your newly created 2010 PPT file isn't opening then, just be relaxed and make use of the updated version of this tool. Click on this URL to know more: http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/unable-to-open-ppt-files-in-powerpoint-2010.html
Shocked after receiving the error, “PowerPoint cannot open .pptx file. This error can be fixed easily with this advanced application. Visit at http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/cannot-open-pptx-file.html and know the best way to make your valuable PPTX file error free.
If you want to remove sensitive PowerPoint file forever, the upgraded version of this application will be appropriate for you. You can follow this link to delete PPT file beyond recovery in some simple steps: www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/permanently-delete-powerpoint-presentation.html.
It's very annoying when you try to launch presentation but PowerPoint says “file is corrupted. Now, corrupted presentations are not a problem for you, simply visit at http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/powerpoint-says-file-is-corrupted.html make your important PowerPoint file healthy.
If you are losing information when the PPT file cannot be opened, you reached an appropriate place to solve this problem. Use this program to repair that inaccessible PPT file effortlessly and access its content. To know more, visit: http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/file-cannot-be-opened.html.
You can employ this recently upgraded PowerPoint Repair Tool to fix corrupted 2010 presentation on your computer. This tool conveniently repair severely damaged PPTX or PPT file and restore all its data. To know more on this topic, click on the URL: www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/2010-presentation.html.
You can use this utility to find duplicate PPT file among thousands of files and deleted them in a single click using the latest version of this application. To perform this operation on your system, go through this page: http://www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/delete-duplicate-powerpoint-files.html.
This application is now available with some added features to protect different types of confidential data. If you want to lock your important PPT file with password, this tool will be appropriate for you. To perform this operation in simple steps, follow this link: www.powerpointrecoverytool.net/lock-a-powerpoint-presentation-file.html.